Saturday, May 11, 2013

Target Audience

So who do I hope might find this blog?  Do I really think anyone will take these assignments to heart?

Good questions - that absolutely nobody asked.  Truth is, I'm doing this because I'm positive it will make me a better photographer.  I said earlier that I hoped to illustrate each assignment with examples of my own work.  I don't have all the necessary photos to do that yet.  I'll have to concentrate on some of these ideas in order to keep up with my proposed publishing schedule.  I'll have to get out and shoot.

On the other hand, I'd be thrilled if someone else finds some value here.  I'm perfectly aware that this is not a groundbreaking idea, but I know from firsthand experience that "Hey, why don't you go try [some obvious thing]" is, once in a while, exactly the push I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment